Conveyancing Cost Protection Insurance
Buying a home or commercial premises is always a stressful time, no matter how straightforward the process appears at the outset.
Here at Northcott Beaton we have a range of specially designed products to help ease the frustration and safeguard your fees if things go wrong.
With around one in five residential sales collapsing before completion, a buyer stands to lose an average of nearly £1,000 in conveyancing costs on every failed transaction.
Our Conveyancing Cost Protection Insurance can cover conveyancing fees and disbursements, lenders mortgage arrangement fees and valuation fees up to a maximum of £1,500.
The cover can be tailored to suit your needs and applies once an offer has been made and accepted by the vendor. The period of cover can range from 180 to 365 days from the date of policy issue.
It can include :
- the vendor withdrawing the property from sale
- the vendor withdrawing and accepting an alternative offer from another buyer
- you withdrawing your offer after an adverse Legal Search
- you withdrawing if a Mortgage Lender’s valuation is less than 90% of the accepted offer
- you and the vendor withdrawing because of involuntary unemployment
- death, unforeseen illness or bodily injury caused by accident applicable to either party
Call us on 01392 426046 to discuss your particular needs and make your next move a little less stressful.
Conveyancing Quote Engine
Use our online quote form to save time